If you are still on 2.x please visit the (very short) 2.x to 3.x Upgrade Guide.
- Fix for proper
staySignedInfunctionality (when impersonating).
- Fix auto login on register to pass data through correctly to login method.
- Fix transition redirects not being set properly.
- Update to "remove" instead of "set" token if
nullvalue is set.
- Update to allow
nullvalue for user and token methods.
- Update to allow functions in route redirects (in both auth meta and plugin options).
options.cookieparams for setting cookie options, check Cookies Guide for more info.
getCookieDomainto work with cookie options.
- Fix for
rememberkeytypo (should be
rememberKeywith capital "K").
- Fix for staySignedIn selection and storage for refresh and return.
staySignedInKeyoption for storing selection during login.
Potential Breaking Changes:
$auth.user()will now return
nullif not set.
- There are no more success/error callback functions, instead use a promise.
$auth.ready()no longer accept a callback function, use
- The "remember me" functionality has changed to only remember some basic data for a returning "welcome" message.
rememberMehas been renamed to
- Simplified "OAuth2" setup with drivers (check upgrade guide for more details).
tokenStorehas been renamed to
tokenStorehas been merged in with the
tokenImpersonateNameoptions have been renamed to
tokenStoreoption has been renamed to
- No more underscore prefix on driver functions. This applies to
- Everything changed to proper es6 module imports.
- Internal function renaming and lib clean up.
- Removed internal function exposing.
- Docs have been vastly improved.
- The 2.x demo has been updated to use vue-cli and should work much better as standalone demo now.
- A Vuex sample module has been included in the 2.x demo.
- New "staySignedIn" flag has been added to login in replacement of the
$auth.login()will attempt to set user if
- There are now oauth2 drivers which ships with Facebook and Google drivers.
- Fix for
SameSitecookie warnings which is now set to
SameSite=Noneto allow for CORS.
- Fix for
$auth.user()to return properly reactive binded var.