Welcome to the much improved Vue Auth docs.
One of the biggest pain points for people using this project has been insufficient documentation. The new version provides a much better foundation for finding information and also improving the docs as we go along.
The docs are split into three main sections which includes a reference section, a set of common recipes (or FAQ) and a series of guides to explain core concepts in more detail.
If you are still on version 2.x take a look at the 2.x to 3.x Upgrade Guide.
If you like this project, please consider sponsoring.
For any issues or errors with the plugin or docs:
- Manually Authenticating And Setting a User
- Remember Me Vs. Stay Signed In
- How to Setup Privileges
- Setting Stay Signed In To False Is Broken
- Duplicate Navigation Error
- Body Param Is Not Working
- Common Axios Issues
- Using Ready And Load